Thursday, September 13, 2012

Letter of the Week

I can't leave out the tiny one! :) Lulu has been doing the Letter of the Week curriculum and we love it!! The best deal I have seen yet on Pre-K curriculum.  For $10, we have a full-on preschool program.  Shapes, colors, lesson plan, letters, matching, etc... it goes on and on! Book recommendations, too!!

We started with A this week, and put up a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree.  I ordered it off Amazon... and it's puny. Really puny.  So I need to find something else.  The idea behind it is that as we finish each letter, we put it up on the tree.  I had not read the book before, and it's so fun.  We all love it.  I have caught myself randomly chanting "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, will there be enough room?" while we are out and about.

Here are some pics of Lulu learning about A and doing her activities (she also did some shape matching, pattern finishing, and put some apples on a tree :) ):

A is for Apple - matching with lower and upper case As

Doing a Dot-to-Dot page with upper and lower case A
 


No comments:

Post a Comment