Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring!

Our spring table: (which now has additional nature-y items from California)



Spring is in full bloom here in the desert! It's wonderful to see all the seemingly harsh and prickly plants opening up. The cactuses have flowers, our rose bushes are in bloom - spring!

So that has been our main theme lately. Along with that, we have been talking about plants. We started a plant project this week. Just a little kit I picked up at Barnes & Noble awhile back. Bug is so excited every morning to check out the plants to see if any progress has been made overnight.



2 comments:

  1. Your ideas are inspiration to me. I'm about to embark on my own homeschooling adventure this year and I'm so excited to continue with the learning projects and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! Good luck to you :) It's exhausting, but really so rewarding and fulfilling. Kind of like parenting itself. :)

    ReplyDelete